Sunday, August 15, 2010

Welcome to my world

I like to take pictures! I take pictures of family, friends, trees, clouds, flowers, birds, bugs, and buildings. My camera is almost always with me and if it catches my eye, I snap a picture.



                                                  family





                                                          winter



                                                  trees




                    
                                               clouds







                                              flowers





                                              vulture at the workplace





                                     Praying Mantis on the office window






                                          building

No comments:

Post a Comment